Thursday, November 30, 2006

THANKFUL!
I know I haven't written in awhile - I couldn't remember how to log onto my blog! Oh brother! We just celebrated 2 Thanksgivings in our house - Canadian and American! When we celebrate American Thanksgiving the girls have always been allowed to stay home from school - We watch the Macy's parade, the national dog show and eat hot cheese balls, broccoli dip and crackers, shrimp and a few other goodies. All while the turkey is cooking! We watch a bit a football while we prepare our big Thanksgiving dinner! We always invite someone over to share our dinner with us. This year we invited Justin & Amanda and their 3 little girls who just moved back here from Florida. We've known Amanda for 15 years - when we first met she was a little girl and then babysitter, and now she is a mom. I was so excited to see deviled eggs make it to the table this year. I love deviled eggs and you don't see them on many tables here ever. It was a great day, dinner was yummy, company was excellent and we have so much to be thankful for.

As I went to bed that night I wrote down 25 things I was thankful for - I won't bore anybody with all 25 but a few to make the list (in no particular order) - I woke up to live another day * my family's good health and my good health * Christian parents (and their good health) * I am loved * A faithful and loving husband * Awesome children * A home * A job (that I love) * Grace * Safe place to live * Freedom * Fun & laughter and on and on! A great exercise.

Thank you Jesus for all my blessings - undeserved, awesome and given in love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home